Studentnet is pleased to advise that V36 has now completed internal testing and testing with our beta test schools. V36 is now available to be deployed at all schools.
Please find below a brief description of newly available improvements in our V36 release.
V36 New Features
- Sync profile settings to allow more control of Organisational Units when importing users into Cloudwork
- Allow password reset to use email if logging in with email is enabled
- Password complexity rules when creating users, changing passwords in CloudworkID, resetting passwords etc. For more information, Please visit our Cloudwork wiki here: https://wiki.studentnet.net/index.php/Password_Complexity
- Cloudwork will now respect password reuse rules in AD
- Changing Theme settings will now show in reports
- Hide users from the global contacts list in Google when suspended in Cloudwork if the setting is enabled
- View Cloudwork status via Link in the Dashboard Help page
- Google Classroom option to prevent deleting teachers
- Added Deleted group actions to Group Sync Profiles
V36 Bug Fixes
- Features like "Remember Me" and changes to log in theme did not work as expected
- Unicode characters for different languages in message templates didn't work as expected
- Longer welcome messages didn’t work as expected
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from enabling MFA if recovery mobile has formatting
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
We have added documentation on the following topics to our wiki:
Also documentation for the following services has been added or improved:
A scheduled deployment program has commenced. Please advise if you have special deployment requirements.
Deploying to V36 involves a brief outage of 1-2minutes during which new sign ins are not completed. Existing signed in sessions are not affected by deployment.
To schedule a time for your school's instance upgrade please submit a support ticket or email your request to email@example.com.
STUDENTNET® - ANZIA Awards 2011 Privacy Finalist
Highly Commended: Australian Privacy Awards 2008
Information Desk firstname.lastname@example.org studentnet.id Tel +61 2 9281 1626
Suite 1, 89 Jones St Ultimo NSW 2007 Australia NOC +61 2 9281 3905
ABN:90 001 966 892
q Reduce, Reuse, Recycle | P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
Post a Comment