Studentnet is pleased to advise that our latest version 37 is now available for release and deployment at schools.
V37 is a major new release delivering significant improvements to our existing account provisioning functionality. Our objective was to increase the visibility of the provisioning configuration to school IT administrators. At the same time we have aimed to increase the control of the provisioning process to those administrators.
Delivering V37 has improved the communication and control architecture between the on premises Cloudwork Identity Node(CwIN) and the Cloudwork Identity Manager(CwIM) located at Studentnet.
Please find below the V37 release notes.
V37 New Features
- Account Provisioning Sync Profiles can now be created and controlled from the Dashboard
- display existing data attribute from the management system account source to the network directories and services
- edit and create new attribute mappings
- manually execute provisioning process: in read only report and test modes as well as production modes
- realtime updates to provisioning configuration
- more flexible scheduling of provisioning processes
- To create a new Active Directory sync profile follow this breadcrumb: Home>Sync Profiles>New Provisioning Sync Profile
V37 Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue affecting changing expired passwords
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented logos and background images loading correctly
- Improved user experience when editing Attribute Maps for SSO services
- Changed cookie behaviour to enable Cloudwork to continue to work in iFrames under new browser policies
- Other bugfixes and improvements
STUDENTNET® - ANZIA Awards 2011 Privacy Finalist
Highly Commended: Australian Privacy Awards 2008
Information Desk email@example.com studentnet.id Tel +61 2 9281 1626
Suite 1, 89 Jones St Ultimo NSW 2007 Australia NOC +61 2 9281 3905
ABN:90 001 966 892
q Reduce, Reuse, Recycle | P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail